Page List

Monday, February 20, 2012

What I Love Linky Party

Although Valentine's Day has come and gone, I thought this was a cute linky party. Funky First Grade Fun is hosting a "What Do You Love" party.

Here are my loves...

On another note, here at home was a snow makeup day for year round schools. We have seen unseasonably warm temperatures and no snow in sight so we knew we wouldn't be "making up" any days due to snow. But God has a sense of humor!!! Yesterday, the temperature dropped and...you guessed it - IT SNOWED!!!! I couldn't believe it! Traditional schools had a 2-hour delay and I had a late start to my morning. Snow around here isn't really anything significant, so you northerners will laugh at this picture. Here is our front yard last night around 9pm.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...