Page List

Monday, December 27, 2010

Educator Designs Website is Finally Live!

So, yesterday, I worked hard all day and finally put a few files on the new addition to my classroom website.  It has the following web address - www.johnsonsclass.com/educatordesigns

Please come check me out!

I was able to post some literacy and math files online - most are free!

Putting up a website is HARD work!!!!  I was working all day long it felt like!  I also discovered that all the files I "thought" I had to upload really wasn't that many.  I have a lot of files I have created that are specific to my class and don't see how others would use them...maybe I'm wrong.  I probably am - I should just post the files, tell how I use them and see what happens.

Well, check back tonight - I think this means I'll be adding to my website all afternoon :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...