Page List

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Big News and Money Makers

Dear Blog World,

I have been gone for many moons however, I was not gone, just super busy!

Big News: Effective May 29th, I am now a SAHM to 5 lovely kiddos!  My husband and I decided that now is the time to embark on this journey and see what the future holds.  I am really excited but super nervous because teaching in a school setting is all I have done for the past 13 years!  I am settling into my SAH status nicely - mainly because it's my usual summertime routine.  The true test will be in August when school begins.  In the meantime, I am trying to use this time to get some things done around the house and make some money for our family.  On my SUMMER to do list...

- Make some new products for TpT (comment below if there's something you'd really like to see!)
- Purge some clutter in my home
- Organize the 13 years of classroom that is currently residing in my garage

WHEW...I'm just tired thinking about this list!

I'll leave you with these 2 quick money makers that I have discovered that take little to no effort on your part!!

#1

If you own a fitness tracker (like FitBit), you can link your tracker with your Walgreens Balance Rewards card!  You earn points automatically based on your tracker's information!!  SCORE!  I have earned 2,110 points in just 3 days with my steps, stairs and calories burned!  Those points add up to money that can be spent on Walgreens products!  Check it out today...Walgreens Balance Rewards

#2

Swagbucks pays you SB (swagbucks) when you do internet activities...such as Shop your favorite stores, Search the web, Answer surveys; Discover great deals; Watch videos; or Play games.

Swag Bucks can be redeemed easily for cash or gift cards to your favorite stores. With over 13 million members, Swagbucks.com has awarded over 85 million dollars in real rewards. Always free to join, Swagbucks.com is the smartest and most rewarding way to spend your time online.

Interested...signup here SwagBucks SignUp



PS.  This post contains a referral link.  You are not obligated to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...