Page List

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Just One of those Days

I have been on a roller coaster of a week! There are some major things happening with the administration in our building and its not positive. Parents are upset and calling Central Office on a DAILY basis. Our faculty morale is at an all-time low! And to add insult to injury...I am realizing that I have a lot of kids that are in serious academic jeopardy (I've been back from maternity leave for 3 weeks).

I had to take many THOUSANDS of deep breaths today to make it through. Thankfully, 3:30 arrived sooner than later, but that left me with unfinished business for the day. AAAAUUUGGGGHHHH!

Oh well, these days happen, right? I will enjoy the weekend and jump back on the horse on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...