Page List

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Off the Beaten Path...In a Crafty Mood


Today/Tonight instead of working on my sites, I spent some time making 5 calendars for the grandparents and great-grandparents of my 2 sweet boys.  Last year, I found these "make-your-own" calendars from the dollar spot at Target.  They were perfect!!!  Well, this year, I found them early and bought them.  Unfortunately, when I got them home, I discovered that they were really poor quality and they skimped on the design this year!  I was SOOOO disappointed.  Last week, however, I found "My Grandchildren" calendars.  These were much more sturdy and were already designed.  All I had to do was add a pic! PERFECT!!!  I didn't have them done in time for Christmas - so they are New Year's gifts.

Here are a few pics from my project...






Here is the cover.  Me and my beautiful family :-)
We just a fairly large amount of snow the day after Christmas.  The boys had a ball and it made a great January picture.

My older son is going to write Merry Christmas on this page.  It will be a nice touch to end the calendar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...