Page List

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Tag - I'm It!!!

I'm so excited! I've been tagged by Sandra over at Classroom Companion. Her cute blog has such great ideas. Be sure to check her out...

Classroom Companion

I get to answer her 10 questions and then make up some questions and tag 10 new people. ...Now...What can I ask!? *bites nails nervously* While I'm thinking, here are the rules.

Rules 
Post the rules. 
Answer 10 questions. 
Create 10 questions. 
Tag 10(ish) people and link them with your post. 
Let them know they have been tagged. 

Here are the questions from Sandra! My answers are in italics...
1. What grade do you teach and how long have you been teaching?  
I teach first grade. I have taught first for 9 years and 1 year in 2nd grade.

2. How long have you been blogging?  
I have been actively blogging since February 2012! I have had the blog since December 2010. I posted a few posts about a new purpose I had to get things done. Shortly after, I found out was pregnant with baby #3!!! Needless to say, blogging took a back, back, back seat as our family expanded.

3. If you could have lunch with any person in the world, who would it be?
Ron Clark, the founder of The Ron Clark Academy in Georgia! I had the privilege of meeting him while I was in college and working with him in a small group. He has been teaching for many years and is still quite passionate about what he does. I love hearing him talk and hang on his every word.

4. List 3 words that describe you.  
caring, friendly, busy

5. If you were a Disney character, who would you be?  
Ariel the Mermaid - don't ask me why.  I have all boys - I don't keep up with the Disney girl characters these days! LOL

6. Everyday I need to have ... my morning cup of coffee! I'm not obsessed, but things just don't seem right without having it! I even drank that one cup every day of my pregnancy.

7. Would you rather have a manicure or a pedicure?
Pedicure - definitely. As a matter of fact, I need to schedule an appointment to get my piggies ready for the spring season.

8. What is it about you that your students love?  
My silly side!

9. What are you going to do this summer?  
I'm heading back into the traditional schedule after being on year-round for 3 years, so frankly, I have NO IDEA what I will do with my summer!! LOL The kiddos and I will surely head to the pool some, visit a few museums and maybe take a road trip or two.

10. What do you like to do on weekends?  
Spending time with the family is #1 on my list! I also have taken up couponing, so I often take my Saturday to plan and execute a successful couponing trip to the grocery store. I also have a "square foot" garden in my backyard, so I use my weekends to give my plants a little extra TLC!

Now...Here are the blogs I've tagged...Go check them out

For those of you who have been tagged...here are the questions I would love to know about Y~O~U!
1. What grade do you teach and how long have you been teaching?
2. If you could have any view from your home, what would it be of?
3. What type of lunchbox did you carry as a child? And what type of lunchbox do you carry now?
4. What is your favorite restaurant?
5. What did you want to be when you grew up?
6. If you could change professions for one day, what would you choose?
7. iPhone, Blackberry or Android?
8. Why do you love teaching?
9. What's on your summer reading list (professional or unprofessional)?
10. What do you like to do in your spare (HA!) time?

1 comment:

  1. Cute! Thanks for tagging me! Planning on posting soon. So, I guess couponing has really helped you? It works?? Every time I try my head spins like it's going to fall off or something. LOL! Then I wonder if it's really working for people. Good to know!

    April from A Modern Teacher.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...