Page List

Friday, March 30, 2012

Conference Time!

I'm on my 3-week intersession break - gotta love year round school!!! But when I go back, it's conference time. The parents at my school have begun to think about next year. They get to write a letter to our principal with input for their next teacher. They are not allowed to request specific teacher names, however, they find crafty ways to get what they want! So, I will be in full conference swing when I return from intersession. So, I had a great idea - a Parent Teacher Conference Survival Kit! It includes tips for signups, English/Spanish conference confirmations, Conference Records and more.

Here is sneak preview...

Here's a Freebie from the Kit!

I'll be working tirelessly to finish up this kit by next week - in between caring for 3 rambunctious boys (I love them sooooo much!)

Sound like something you're interested in? If you know of any items you would like to see in this survival kit, leave a comment below - I'd love to add your idea to the kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...