Page List

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Adjusting to Life with 5 Kiddos at Home

So...as you can see, once I started back at work part-time, my blog life completely screeched to a halt!  Life with 5 kiddos at home, especially twins, has been tough...to say the least.  I was glad for summer to come so I could tackle my mounting "To Do List" and get a head start on Back to School time, so I could have all my ducks in a row for the start of school. 

However, I quickly realized that with a 20 month old and 4 month old twins - MAYBE one thing gets crossed off on a "To Do" List each day and you find yourself staring longingly at your computer while you're picking up cheerios from the kitchen floor or breaking up the 15th fight of the day between my 10 and 5 yr old!

Needless to say, I have lots I've had written down to share with the blog world.  I'll be working on some new posts for this week.  Talk to you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...