Page List

Monday, July 22, 2013

Beginning of the Year Preparations

I am one of the teachers who really wants to set up my classroom before I can start thinking about printing things, making labels, etc.  However, I had twin girls back in January and am returning to work full time (with 5 kids total).  I will have 1 week to set up my class and 2 full days of that are workshop training!  Therefore, I need to do as much as possible over the next 2 weeks so I'm not up till midnight or later every evening trying to have everything in place before the first day of school.  

Because I have 5 kiddos running around, its hard to sit down and think of all the things that need/could be done so I thought I'd ask the best of the best - teachers around the world - to help me get my list started.

What can I do during the summer at home to prepare for the new year?

Thanks in advance for your help! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...