Page List

Sunday, April 7, 2013

20 Product Sale & a Freebie

I uploaded my 20th product in my TpT store!  Whoo-Hoo!!!  My 20th product is a Doubles Addition Math Facts Pack.

In honor of my small accomplishment, everything in my TpT store is 20% off today until Wednesday, April 10th. 
...AND...
here's a FREEBIE from the pack just for you!  Click on the picture below to grab it.

The “Doubles Addition Book” has 3 variations... 
Variation 1: Draw two equal sets of objects and write a number sentence beginning at 1+1
Variation 2: Write a doubles story with a number sentence to match beginning at 1+1
Variation 3: Write a doubles story, draw a picture to match story and write a number sentence to match.
**Students do not have to begin at 1+1.  Based on student proficiency, they may begin at any doubles interval.

Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. What a great blog. I love your math doubles set, I am going to put it on my wish list!!! I found you through the TPT forum and I am your newest follower.
    Thanks,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...