Page List

Thursday, June 7, 2012

The Last 2 Days!!!

I had a complete and total melt-down today.  It's the last 2 days - why would I be in such a sad emotional state, you ask?  I am leaving my current public school to go teach at a charter school.  I love my current school, love the staff, the parents, etc.  It was just the right timing for a professional shift.  Even though I know it's right, it's not easy saying goodbye!

In addition to my wild and crazy emotions, I'm trying to finish 5 million 10 projects before Friday.  I have been busy working on the ones that are mine since Monday...
I puff-painted my kids names on bags


I made "We need S'MORE volunteers like you" bags for my parent volunteers.
Suzanne from Glue Sticks and Tape
 

I made my Room Parent's Gift


...and I redesigned my classroom awards (now that I've discovered the magic of Powerpoint!)  Here are the awards as a freebie...there's 2 options.  One is with a border, the other is without - in case you want to print them on your own bordered paper.
 
         

I hope I can make it through the next 2 days with all 10 projects complete and semi-dry eyes! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...