Page List

Sunday, May 27, 2012

9 Days Left!!!!

I have 9 days left before the summer. I have lots to look forward to this summer. I am moving to a charter school and from a year round back to a traditional schedule. Leaving is bittersweet, as I LOVE my year round school! However, the charter school offers some new and exciting opportunities that I'm truly looking forward to.

I also plan to spend time with my 3 growing boys, make ay least 5 TpT products and work on my scrapbooks that have been neglected for the past 4 years - OUCH!

To share my excitement...I'm throwing a "Countdown to Summer" sale over at Teachers Pay Teachers!!! I get out of school on June 8th, so my TpT store is on sale from now until June 8th!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...