Page List

Thursday, March 15, 2012

I am a SUPER Mom

I am a mom to 3 amazing boys - 8, 3 and 5 months. Some days I don't know how I do it all! And I'm so tough on myself , I'm in a constant quest to do more - crazy right? Here's a sample from my day...
5:00am Wake up to nurse baby
5:30am 6:15am Get up, bible study or last minute school prep

7:00am Shower, get dressed
7:30am Leave home and drive 20 min to my moms for childcare
8:00am Nurse baby at my moms and kiss 3 yr old goodbye
8:30am Arrive at school and begin my day with my firsties
10:30 The beginning of my last daily 4 rotation AND my next nursing session with baby DS. My mom brings him and I nurse in the bus parking lot in her car.
12:00 - 1:15pm While the kids are at lunch and then recess, I eat my lunch and get some work done in my class
1:50pm This feeding time, I go into the main office where I pump in an unused office room. Sometimes I take paperwork to fill out or papers to check in with me.
3:30pm School's over and my oldest DS comes in the room. I help him do his homework while I tidy up my room and prepare it for the next day.
4:15pm My target departure time! Lol
4:30pm Back at my moms to feed baby again and pick up middle DS
5:45pm After talking A LOT to my mom, I finally get home to start dinner and finish up any undone homework.
6:30pm my family sits down to eat dinner together
7:00 - 8:00pm My DH cleans up the kitchen while the boys empty the dishwasher and sweep under the table. I am nursing the baby off and on while spending some time with the older boys.
8:00pm Bedtime for all 3 boys
10pm My bedtime
12am or 1am Baby wakes up to nurse

Then the Cycle starts all over again! I'm exhausted just typing all this, let alone living it day in and day out! The crazy thing is that I LOVE being a mom and love teaching. There's so many pleasant memories that it overshadows the tiring part. I know plenty of people who would be sooooo overwhelmed by the above schedule - so that's why I say I'm a SUPER Mom!

Are you a super mom? Leave me a comment about your super strengths!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...