Page List

Sunday, January 16, 2011

On a Roll - Completed 2 more Projects!!

The goal with the 52 weeks of Organizing is to complete 1 organizing item a week.  However, I was on a roll today and completed 2 of my projects in ONE day - that means 3 in ONE weekend!!!

They were both really simple and only required a trip to Walmart! 

Backpack Station - Project #2



The rack was $7.97, the bins were a 3-part group for $18 (the other bin was used in my next project) and the white shelves were re-purposed from my son's room.

Lunch Box Storage - Project #3



This is the larger bin in the $18 set. All of our family's lunch boxes fit right inside of it.



Here is a close-up of the bin and its contents.

To complete the projects, I am designing small tags for the basket ties.  One for each of my boys and one for the lunchboxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...