Page List

Friday, April 12, 2013

TBA Freebie Friday

In my class, we do a "FRIDAY DANCE!"  At the end of Morning Meeting, I cut on Kids Bop Dance Party and as the kids line up for restroom break, they get to dance into line.  Since I'm maternity leave, I'm not there to do the Friday Dance, but I plan to blast some Kids Bop music with my at-home kiddos and do our own Friday Dance!





Today I'm linking up with Teaching Blog Addict for Freebie Friday!  Check out the great freebies and have an amazing FRIDAY!

Freebie Fridays


1 comment:

  1. We do a similar thing with my Kinders and "Just Dance" for the Wii. I pre-screen which songs to make sure they are appropriate but if you google Just Dance Wii there are some videos of people doing the actually dance the the kids copy it. It's HILARIOUS and exercise! Hope you are enjoying your maternity leave! :)

    Christina Mauro

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...